The Van Allen Probes RBSP-ECT Science Investigation
Welcome to the RBSP-ECT Data Portal
The RBSP-ECT science instrument suite is made up of four parts: the HOPE, MagEIS, and REPT instruments along with the ECT-SOC. This is where you will find the latest data, summary plots, and information from the RBSP-ECT Science Team.
Navigating the RBSP-ECT Data Portal
The menu at the top of this page is available on every page on this site. The RBSP-ECT Home button links to this page.
In the top menu you will find:
Other Data Links - including links to access data from the other Van Allen Probes instruments
Mission Links - including links to NASA and APL pages
Instrument Team Pages - which is our development site
The side menu has links to science plots and digital data from the RBSP-ECT instruments, launchers and information about Autoplot - software for browsing and manipulating data, RBSP-ECT publications and science presentations, etc.
What's New On the RBSP-ECT Data Portal?
- Conference presentations from 2012 have been moved to a separate page so that the more recent conference papers are easier to find.
- If you haven't already noticed, the headings for each conference link to the conference web site. This should make it easy to find future conferences that are relevant to RBSP studies. Let me know if I'm missing any that we might present at.
- The side menu has changed. All links to directories of digital data including links to Qin-Denton and MagEPHEM files have been moved to a dedicated DataDirectories page
- I have renamed some of the web pages so direct links to some of the lower level pages may need to be updated. For example, ScienceDataL2 has now been broken into SummaryPlots and DataDirectories
- There is a new page containing Information for Science Studies which includes Direct Links to VAP and PNGWalk files. The Information page also now includes a table of MagEIS energies (pdf).
- Links to ECT Images and Movies and Latest Spacecraft Locations have moved to Other Data Links in the top menu bar.
RBSP-ECT web pages contact Geoff Reeves